• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Every Morning...

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
I have a fight on my hands for my porridge! I have my porridge made with water and with a few berries, I save abit specially for Timmy as hes prone to being underweight, and allow Max and Charlotte to lick the bowl when Im done with it,
However with Max, patience is not his strong point! Charlotte sits right next to me, patiently watching every mouthful (abit odd but Im used to it now!) But Max climbs onto my lap and tries to grab the bowl with his paws, when that fails he climbs onto the back of the sofa and peers over my shoulder, more offen than not he trys to grab a sneaky mouthful over my shoulder :evil:We have this rigmorole every single morning without fail.
Whatever happened to a nice relaxing breakfast?? :roll::lol:

You should get someone to film this so we can all enjoy watching Breakfast With Rabbits... :thumb:

Hahaha, that sounds so adorable. :D You should see a fuzzy hoard of rats trying to steal your food, it's insane. Not to mention they can climb YOU and get onto your arms. :D Lost allsorts of food before. I tend to avoid eating near them now. :lol:

Back