• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

who should Parsley Interview Next????

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
any special requests for the next in the series 'Parsley Interviews . . . '?

so far he has interviewed, Peaches, Peasgood Nonsuch (with Pippin's help), Albus and Fudge, and Minstrel.

I had no idea that Parsely conducted interviews. I just read through some of them. They are fantastic. I loved them and would like to see him interview any bun anytime.

I want an interview with Comfrey and Lola or Thistle!!! :D

Comfrey has just had another dental and another tooth fell out - so is not feeling his best at present . . . though yesterdays ketamin shot perked him up no end:shock::shock:

I may suggest to Parsley he enters the 'nethies den' to interview Thistle! At some point he may also interview Parsley Piert (Parsley's son) and Charlie (PPs boyfriend) and even Mama!!!!

I think he should brave the scary one and interview her - I can't remember her name... :?

ETA: Pansy !

Last edited:
Comfrey has just had another dental and another tooth fell out - so is not feeling his best at present . . . though yesterdays ketamin shot perked him up no end:shock::shock:

I may suggest to Parsley he enters the 'nethies den' to interview Thistle! At some point he may also interview Parsley Piert (Parsley's son) and Charlie (PPs boyfriend) and even Mama!!!!

OOooooh...Parsley Piert and Charlie would be a good one!

I'd also like to make a request for Carnation Lily Lily Rose please!! THAT interview will make front page!! ;)

Might there be something rude in the next interview? ;) I am an innocent spinster. :oops:

Carnation Lily Lily Rose is Parsley Piert's mum!
Her and Parsley have a past (although it was thought that there was a bombproof birth control in place! Rumours around the burrow are that Carnation Lily told Parsley that she'd had a hysterectomy but fast forwards a month............well...6 babies turned up!) :shock:

and then there's the episode when Charlie, who is now Parsley Piert's boyfriend (but who was at the time having an affair with Peaches - Parsley's wifey bun) bit Parsley penis off when Parsley headhumped him . . .

Its all scandal once you get to that bunch!!!:oops::oops:

Maybe we should stick with the nethies for now . . . .

and then there's the episode when Charlie, who is now Parsley Piert's boyfriend (but who was at the time having an affair with Peaches - Parsley's wifey bun) bit Parsley penis off when Parsley headhumped him . . .

Its all scandal once you get to that bunch!!!:oops::oops:

Maybe we should stick with the nethies for now . . . .

:lol::lol::lol: Gosh....there's been a lot of scandal! You should write it all into a book...along with Parsley's interviews! ;)

Back