• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What are you?

What are you?

• Mummy

Votes: 55 67.1%
  • Daddy

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Carer

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Owner

Votes: 13 15.9%

• Total voters
I think that Bumble sees me as her mumbun because she grooms me and wants grooms from me. Bee just wants Bumble to be honest!

Ruthie xxx

People who know me and my rabbits always refer to me as their mummy. I'm not sure I see myself that way but I guess it's more than just 'owner'.

Fiver definitely sees me as Mam. He comes to me when he hurts himself, is scared or is sad and always needs a kiss and nose rub before he goes to sleep and another when he wakes up but he's not afraid to tell me off. He thinks he's so tough and likes to act it..until he jumps into my arms and nuzzles me for kisses when he thinks noone is looking :lol:
I think Xena is only just seeing me as trustworthy and I do think she will see me as Mam eventually, maybe Step Mam :)

you haven't put 'servant' on your list!

generally, they see me as a rather incompetent member of staff. but if they are ill, i'm definitely 'mummy'.

[ha! just spotted that other people are treated as 'servant', too. glad it's not just me :lol:]

I may see myself as a type of Mum, but I'm pretty sure Pip just sees me as 'useless pest'. :lol:
I'm convinced both Fiver and Mimzy see me as a kind of honorary bunny or mate because they often won't eat unless I am nearby. I don't have to be conscious either...they both do most of their munching while I am trying to sleep! :roll:

I like to think of myself as a Bunny Mummy.....not sure the bunnies would agree though....although we do have similar hair!! :D

I am Mummy, my ex is Daddy (and still refers to himself as that, he even says he is Daddy to Peter and my hamster who I got since we split). My Mum refers to herself as Granny and my Dad as Granddad. Oh, and of course my sister is Aunty!!

I think we are all rather sad perhaps-ha ha

I see myself as Spenser's Mummy. I shudder to think what he would say of me if he could talk. :shock:

I am Mummy, my ex is Daddy (and still refers to himself as that, he even says he is Daddy to Peter and my hamster who I got since we split). My Mum refers to herself as Granny and my Dad as Granddad. Oh, and of course my sister is Aunty!!

I think we are all rather sad perhaps-ha ha

Haha my family are the same!

I'm mummy to all my animals.
My mum is nanny.
And my brothers and sister are uncles and aunt.
:lol:

My bunnies are my babies :love: I am their mummy! :oops: I've decided that I don't want to have children, I am more than happy with the bunsters :D

Back