• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

massive hutches and shed idea.. your thoughts please?

CharlotteMc

Mama Doe
i'll be moving house in a few weeks time and at the new house which is being done up now, their is a brick shed in the garden which is about 7ftX4ft or 7ftX5ft big. So it is a very big size! I also have three rabbits who cannot be bonded, due to bad aggresstion towards eachother.. i have tried many times and has ended in trips to the vets ect...
So anyway my mums boyfriend said i can have this shed all for my rabbits and he is going to build me a three 7ftX2ft hutches that will be stacked on top of each other.

this is only tempory until we move again in a few months:L
then the rabbits can take it in turns having run of the whole shed :')

7 x 2 is a good size for one bunny and they should be safer in a shed. Is there a window in it? Have you got 3 boys being as how you cannot bond at least 2 of them?

We've got a brick shed in our garden too! I would love it if it wasn't falling apart!

OH's dad is coming down to help sort it soon... Hopefully!

7x2 hutches sound fab though! :D

Back