• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My beautiful boy ...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
... just before this morning's biting episode:

P8100601.jpg

I really shouldn't have pushed my luck when he was in this kind of mood:

P8100600.jpg

Spenser sure does have personality. How old is he? He seems very pampered and spoiled............which to me is a good thing. He is the boss of the house ,isn't he?

Spenser sure does have personality. How old is he? He seems very pampered and spoiled............which to me is a good thing. He is the boss of the house ,isn't he?

Spenser is probably coming up on 3 years old. I adopted him when he was about 7 months old in April 2010, and he moved inside November 2011. He is very much the boss of the house. I have just taken a photo of him lying flat out with his long back leggies all relaxed, indicating that the mint leaves I have offered are not what he wants, and he is fully confident that an alternative will be provided very soon. :oops:

Spenser is probably coming up on 3 years old. I adopted him when he was about 7 months old in April 2010, and he moved inside November 2011. He is very much the boss of the house. I have just taken a photo of him lying flat out with his long back leggies all relaxed, indicating that the mint leaves I have offered are not what he wants, and he is fully confident that an alternative will be provided very soon. :oops:

Please cane we see the pic?

Back