• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser bit me!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
It's my own fault. :( He was on the bed, and I decided to try and get a self-timer shot of us both. I had to encourage him to stay in view of the camera, and when I tried to get a better picture second time round I got a worse picture and a bitten finger.

:shock: Naughty Spenser!!

I've only been bitten once by Bramble Bun.

Charlie gets bitten often from Bluebell, she'll sit on his knee cleaning herself etc then suddenly just start chewing his arm / nipping his chest etc :shock: she's crazy :lol:

Naughty Spenser biting mummy :evil:

Max bit me the other day, I was topping up the hay in his litter tray and he came bowling over as usual (hes VERY possessive of his food) dove into the hay that my hand was buried under, and chomped down. HARD!! My thumb still bares the scars :roll:

Spenser: Mummy is making a mountain out of a molehill. :roll: You can barely see a mark on her finger. She was well out of order, and has to learn. I will bite harder if she tries to pose with me again. ;) The way she snuggled in to me, yeuch! Then tried to slow down my escape - she won't do that again in a hurry. :lol:

Back