• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser takes over ...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Spenser: What do you mean I shouldn't be up here, Mummy?

P8070591-1.jpg

Spenser: Did you want to work at the desk, Mummy? Pity.

P8090593.jpg

Awwwww but Spenser is a good boy and doesn't chew. :love::love::love:

Spenser: Oh yes I do! I am not a compulsive chewer, but I do chew. ;) I have eaten a fair bit of the cover of Mummy's Bible, and she has holes in all of her pillow cases. Very pretty holes, I took a good deal of trouble to make them nice. :D

:cry: i can;t see pics only red crosses

Oh dear, I did have some trouble copying them. It seems others can see them though. :? In one picture Spenser is sat in a fur-puddle on my desk chair, and in the other he is on a unit 'rearranging' things to his liking. :roll:

Spenser: Oh yes I do! I am not a compulsive chewer, but I do chew. ;) I have eaten a fair bit of the cover of Mummy's Bible, and she has holes in all of her pillow cases. Very pretty holes, I took a good deal of trouble to make them nice. :D

Ahhhh another lace maker. Spenser would get on well with Lady Jane.:thumb:

*whispers to Lord Spenser* When are you going to tell Mummy that you have indeed taken over and did so some while ago. You are so kind to let her think she is in charge. What a good boy you are lovely man.

Back