• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Shula/ Honey update

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I completely forgot with everything else happening today that Shula - the broken back bunny from P@H - had a check up yesterday :oops:

The vet looked at her x-rays and he doesn't believe her back is actually broken but rather her spine has been displaced and she has nerve damage due to spinal trauma. This is the same as Trevor but obviously these sorts of injuries vary considerably so whether this is good or bad news long term we don't really know.

It was also confirmed that she has an upper respiratory tract infection, most likely brought on by the stress of the journey :( She has antibiotics and is lively in herself so fingers crossed.

Shula is so friendly :love: Loves a head rub and will come and sit next to us in the garden. I am hoping eventually that she will be able to join our lounge group as i think she will love the company :D But it depends what she will be like around the other bunnies as she sadly isn't neutered:(

I was just thinking... You must be a pro at bum baths!!!

Anyway, the only way we can judge shula's progress is with some pics so thanks for the update and everything, but I think you know what we want.... :lol:

I was just thinking... You must be a pro at bum baths!!!

Anyway, the only way we can judge shula's progress is with some pics so thanks for the update and everything, but I think you know what we want.... :lol:

I need to charge my camera :(

Aww, little darling....glad to hear she's doing ok, and I really hope her respiratory infection clears up soon. Sending some vibes for Shula :love: xxx

Glad to hear you have her :)
I read the title as Shula Honey and thought mmmm. Need to have toast and honey now...
xxxx

Glad her check up went well and I hope the infection clears up quickly!

Can't wait to see more piccies of her... she is gorgeous!

Lots of noserubs for her!

I hope she settles in well, poor dear. Hope you manage to help her

Just to say I had a dream about a very old friend of mine called Shula last night...Haven't spoken to her in years so no idea why I would have a dream about her all of a sudden

Back