• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The things you find in hay!!!!!

ChloeBunny

Warren Scout
I've found quite alot of sticks and twigs in bags of hay before but.......:shock:

IMG-20120809-00353.jpg

Crikey!! :lol:

Now I could do with one of those....................to beat the bunny with when it's jumped up onto the fresh bale of hay and had a wee :shock::lol::lol:.

:shock::shock::shock:

I've heard of people who've found things like dead snakes and birds in their hay.........ew :mrgreen:

Woooooow! Thats HUGE!

Worst thing I ever found was LOADS of feathers, was a bit worried I'd find a dead bird when I got to the bottom!

:shock::shock: Well I have just learnt something else thanks to RU...check the bags of hay thoroughly:shock: Usually I tip a 4KG bag into a big sack so that its easier for my son to feed Poppy, I will go though it before I tip it from now on...can you imagine if he put his hand in and found a snake or a mouse (think he would be more scared of the mouse:lol:)?

When I first saw the picture, I only saw the stick and the rabbit, not the hand. So I thought it was a massive log! :shock: Then I scrolled down and saw the hand and it wasn't that big after all :lol:

But still, that's a big stick :shock:

I've never found anything in my bales of hay -knock on wood-

Back