• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biscuit after a mad bunny 500, Ginger's newfound favourite place and a cute picture!

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Biscuit did the most CRAZY Bunny 500's this morning once i'd come into the office. I'm sure he waits for me! He did literally about 30 laps of their room. He was binkying like mad, but i didnt get the camera out quickly enough. Those of you that have seen bunny 500's, will know how quickly they can be over!

Here are some photos of the aftermath though, he must of really exhausted himself!

Getting sleepy...
IMG_5561Medium.jpg

Collapsed...
IMG_5572Medium.jpg

Some close up shots...
IMG_5568Medium.jpg

IMG_5566Medium.jpg

IMG_5571Medium.jpg

He's so adorable :love:

The next few were taken before we re-arranged the room so they don't have the dog crate and just have the whole room now.

Ginger had found a new place to sit and nom...

IMG_5541Medium.jpg

IMG_5539Medium.jpg

Yes, great use of a victorian fireplace that Ginger... :roll:

It does make a good hay rack though!!!

After nomming, it's always good to have a quick power nap...

IMG_5558Medium.jpg

Then Ginger got scared that it was going to rain....and used Biscuits ear as a partial umbrella! :lol:

IMG_5560Medium.jpg

Either that, or that's how bunnies give hugs :love:

Enjoy :)

Awww, you get such cute pics of your two!

I used to get sleeping shots of Kermit, but H&I just move most of the time I get near them!

Awww, you get such cute pics of your two!

I used to get sleeping shots of Kermit, but H&I just move most of the time I get near them!

The joys of a zoom lense on my camera means i dont even have to get that close lol

Biscuit did the most CRAZY Bunny 500's this morning once i'd come into the office. I'm sure he waits for me! He did literally about 30 laps of their room. He was binkying like mad, but i didnt get the camera out quickly enough. Those of you that have seen bunny 500's, will know how quickly they can be over!

Graham those pics are just adorable, as ever!!! :love:

I totally agree with the 500s and binkys - I'm trying to make a compliation video of lots of binkys and 500s but trying to get them on film is a joke! I tend to get one binky then a bunny flop followed by nap :lol: :roll:

Bless them! :love:

I'm ashamed to admit that I tend to hear bunny 500s more than I see them. Not the morning person I used to be! :oops:

Back