• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser's breakfast buffet

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
What was left off it by the time I switched on the camera:

P8090588.jpg

Going...

P8090590-1.jpg

Gone!

P8090591-1.jpg

Last edited:
:lol:That didn't take long Spenser, time to demand a bigger breakfast, a few nips should do it!

:lol:That didn't take long Spenser, time to demand a bigger breakfast, a few nips should do it!

I have nipped Mummy's leg, and also been on her windowsil and thrown two ornaments onto the floor. That should teach her to starve me! You should see the paltry portion of pellets I get too. She's always waggling hay at me, but really she should know by now that pellets and greens are what I want.

I have nipped Mummy's leg, and also been on her windowsil and thrown two ornaments onto the floor. That should teach her to starve me! You should see the paltry portion of pellets I get too. She's always waggling hay at me, but really she should know by now that pellets and greens are what I want.

Bluebell & Bramble: So glad we aren't the only ones who are starved Lord Spenser! Mummy only gave us some mint and lemon thyme last night - the bowl was only HALF FULL :shock: then we were left with hay until this morning :( when daddy is home we get pellets but mummy is really stingy with them! I don't know why hoomins think we should eat lots of hay it's BORING!!!

I haven't had my breakfast yet!!!

Good thing that I wasn't relying on Spenser sharing some of hiswith me.:lol::lol::lol:

Not to worry Sir. Spenser Milton Sparklepants.....................I've got some fresh strawberries and raspberries.:thumb::love::love:

Back