• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: Rex bunnies looking for home -

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behalf of Jimmysqueen

Roxy

Physical Description Sturdy healthy girl, red colour
Temperament not particularly friendly, VERY cage aggressive
Age 18 months
sex doe
Neuter Status not neutered
Vaccination Status I'm told so, due in September
Health healthy
Type of home wanted
Reason for rehoming set out in previous email

Rex

Physical Description Sturdy healthy boy, agouti colour
Temperament not particularly friendly, VERY cage aggressive
Age 18 months
sex buck
Neuter Status neutered
Vaccination Status I'm told vaccinated, due again in September
Health healthy
Type of home wanted

Reason for rehoming set out in previous email

Which is ..........

I have brother and sister rex bunnies that are 18 months old. I came by them when a friend of a friend was going to leave them at a rescue centre but I took pity and decided to take them on. Unfortunately it has not proven as easy as I was expecting as they are not particularly friendly towards me Rex is neutered, Roxy not spayed. Both of the rabbits attack when I get near the hutch and make the most awful growling sounds like I have never heard in a rabbit before. They live in a hutch in a shed shared with my two guinea pigs (in their separate hutch). I suspect they need more attention than I can give and could possibly calm down but unfortunately as I live on the Kent coast and work in London full time, I am finding it difficult to devote the time to them that they deserve. They are both very healthy and beautiful to look at but they are too much for me to cope with time-wise. I've had them a few months now but feel that it would be far kinder to try and re-home than to keep on the way we are.

Back