• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone try this before?

I was thinking about putting carrots into a blender adn blending them until they are liquid. Then do the same thing with celery. Then mix them together. Once I do that, freeze little cubes. Then give it to my buns. Is it safe to do that?? Think they will even like it?

I was thinking about putting carrots into a blender adn blending them until they are liquid. Then do the same thing with celery. Then mix them together. Once I do that, freeze little cubes. Then give it to my buns. Is it safe to do that?? Think they will even like it?

I wouldn't feed my rabbits anything that has been frozen.
Do you have a particular reason why you want to do this?

Too much carrot is not good for buns and with it blended down they may get loads.

Okay, then I won't give it to them. I wanted to do it just to give them something different. Also they are outside so it would have been a cold treat to give them.

We put sprigs of herbs into water and freeze them and then leave them on the floor for them. Biscuit mostly ignores them, but Ginger loves and them and frequently digs at them to get the bit of herb and licks the frozen water :love:

Back