• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You gotta love it when...

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
... A bunny who has been so sick for so long, who has needed tempt feeding for 4-5 months, who each moment of every day I've been consudering if it was 'the time' THEN COMES OVER AND BEGS FOR FOOD! :love:

Gotta love a fighter.

Amazing news! I know the feeling, seeing Boris run up to me and beg for food is such a blessing after watching him all those days when he's been too poorly. Always brings a huge smile to my face :love:

Thanks everyone.

Aww that's fab :D which bunny is it? :wave:

It's Star. He has osteomyelitis and it took ages to figure it out. Hers been on treatment three weeks now and is better than he's been for a long time. He's also back eating regular meals and a normal diet now which is amazing too. And his pops are getting bigger!

Thanks everyone.

It's Star. He has osteomyelitis and it took ages to figure it out. Hers been on treatment three weeks now and is better than he's been for a long time. He's also back eating regular meals and a normal diet now which is amazing too. And his pops are getting bigger!

That's fantastic news :D :D :D Well done Star!!!!! xxx

Back