• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What an innocent looking face

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
33ce810d.jpg

Shame it most definitely isn't on an innocent bunny!!! Every morning she's strewn her run with her toys now having broken her lovely wooden table! She's decided Harvey looks like an acceptable humping item, even though he is generally the dominant bunny in their relationship so does not appreciate it! Then this morning I forgot to padlock their hutch, but it's ok they have a bolt, she still managed to shake it open and her and Harvey got an unsupervised 2 and a half hours free in the garden :evil:

Good job I love her lots :love: and I know she loves me because she only humps Harvey very very rarely and only when overwhelmingly excited (e.g. Free-ranging) and when I was away for 2 days last week and spoke to her on facetime (yeh I know.......) she heard me, binkied and then humped Harvey :roll:

And here's one of squishy Harvey asleep on me, I put him on the floor after he has naps on me and he tries to scramble for more :love:

4e82cf4c.jpg

And here's them together commanding me to give them noserubs :roll:

b4b9433d.jpg

Harvey and Lilly say thanks for the lovely compliments :p they are preening themselves currently to make sure they stay beautiful :D

*thud* at that pic of sleepy Harvey!:love::love:

I don't believe Lily is that norty...;)

One of her favourite tricks is to go to the toilet...... in the 2 minutes it takes me to clean out their toilet! The little minx, I swear she holds it in until I take their litter trays out!!! In all fairness to her Harvey has joined in with that game once before too :p

No bunnies are ever naughty.:roll::roll:

They are all absolutely perfect.....well in my opinion they are!!!:thumb::love::love:

Gorgeous bunnies.:love::love:

One of her favourite tricks is to go to the toilet...... in the 2 minutes it takes me to clean out their toilet! The little minx, I swear she holds it in until I take their litter trays out!!! In all fairness to her Harvey has joined in with that game once before too :p

Haha Rupert does this one, suddenly he is like 'Mummeh I need to go right now I can possibly hold it another second!!! *wees*'

Back