• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some people are stupid

Heyy my friend at work said that her daughter brought a rabbit and put it in a indoor cage ( which is big enough for the rabbit, apparantly) and then put it outside where it can get wet , my friend said it was stupid

Last edited:
Indoor cage outside? :? The cage probably isn't big enough for the rabbit, it might fit in there but they're never big enough for rabbits.

Poor bunny, for starters a cage is not big enough for a rabbit to live in, and it certainly cannot go outside, What protection does the poor bun have against the rain?

Poor bunny, for starters a cage is not big enough for a rabbit to live in, and it certainly cannot go outside, What protection does the poor bun have against the rain?

and the sun, because it is most probably plastic therfore when the sun shines on the cage, it will become very hot

a indoor cage ( which is big enough for the rabbit)
Aside from everything else that is horribly horribly wrong about the situation, this is also impossible. I am as yet unaware of any indoor "cage" that provides an area 6ft x8ft of space?
Poor rabbit is unlikely to survive very long with those owners :cry:

Aside from everything else that is horribly horribly wrong about the situation, this is also impossible. I am as yet unaware of any indoor "cage" that provides an area 6ft x8ft of space?
Poor rabbit is unlikely to survive very long with those owners :cry:

It was just what she told me I don't know how big cage is

I know it is cruel, I don't know person who is keeping rabbit, but from what colleague told me her daughter has got the rabbit in the indoor cage outdoors with no shelter and I said to her that it was cruel and she can't do that as ain't fair to rabbit, and she agreed but don't know if her daughter will listen or not

Sounds like her daughter needs to be reported to the RSPCA because what she is doing is classed as animal cruelty.

People like her make me sick :evil:

Yeah that is cruelty and if she continues to keep the rabbit outside in an indoor hutch with no shelter then she needs to be reported. It just aint fair on the bun

What about predators too?! Those things aren't designed to protect against foxes and cats.

Back