• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good news everybody!!!!

MoBo

Alpha Buck
We took Bo back to the vets for a check up to see how well her hind leg is healing, and the vet is utterly surprised! She has said we can now have her out of the cage but not to let her over do it as its going to take another 4-6 weeks for it to strengthen properly!!! The vet even let us clip Bo's claws as we were a little nervous doing them after her fracture. I'm so so so proud of my baby Bo!

Mo came for a trip to the vets too, and he is now on antibiotics!!:shock: He has an over active pasturella condition so now and then it rears its ugly head but overall he is fine!!

My vet is also doing a RAW (Rabbit awareness week) in September and we have booked them in for a free full body check!! :thumb: Does anybody elses vets do this??

:D Yay for Bo, great news! :thumb:
Our vets do RAWs every so often, a great opportunity for an MOT!

That's great news about Bo.

I must book Spenser in to have his nails done soon. He dislikes the procedure so much I would never dare attempt to give him a pedicure myself.

Thanks guys! We normally trim Mo and Bo's claws ourselves, but we always end up looking like we have shook hands with Edward Scissor Hands when we do Bo....Mo is just chilled out!!

Back