• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bella is officially crazy.

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
She escaped from their room this morning. I woke up & heard somebun thumping like mad, so rushed downstairs to see what the heck was going on. Found Bella under my mum's bed, looking terrified and thumping, refusing to come out. I got really worried about her, thinking she may have hurt herself as I had no idea how long she'd been out for or what had happened. I suddenly noticed that she kept staring at the mirror, and then it hit me.

She was seeing her own reflection :lol:

I covered it up but it still took a good 50 minutes before she dared come out from under the bed!

Made me laugh but felt so sorry for her at the same time, the poor thing was terrified! Boris was mainly thumping half-heartedly and looking confused, I don't think he had a clue what was going on!

Managed to catch the escapee and put her back inside, things went back to normal fairly quickly, although had to make some modifications to the "gate" to keep her inside! Norty girl!

a picture of the little monkey :lol: (it's massive I know, sorry :oops:)

152cf6a6.jpg

Last edited:
It's just funny because she's normally not scared of ANYTHING most other bunnies are scared of.....she actually follows the hoover around and wants to investigate it, she learnt to climb the stairs in about 10 minutes and is OBSESSED with climbing/jumping on things......and then she sees her own reflection and freaks out :lol:

I had to give her plenty of treats to make her come out though....which definitely helped her overcome this traumatic experience! :lol:

Last edited:
Back