• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nobivac & what to do?

rachglos

Warren Scout
I currently have 2 bunnies, Simba who had the myxi & VHD seperate jabs last September and Lotty, who we got in November, she was vaccinated just before we got her so would I be able to give them both the new combined vaccine? I think it's called Nobivac? it's not yet a year since either of them had their jabs, can they be given (in Lotty's case) 9 months after her last lot?
I have read the thread on the new vaccine but not sure if I can give it to both of them? :oops:
Thank you

Last edited:
I've happily given the RHD vaccine with another 4 months of VHD to run. I've had no adverse effects by doing so. My vet advises that it wouldn't matter if it was even longer and of course when we take rabbits in we vaccinate and sometimes we won't know if they are vaccinated or not. My (non veterinary qualified) advice is to vaccinate both unless there are distinct immuno issues with them.

Last edited:
I gave the combined vaccine to my two approx. 7 months after having their separate VHD & Myxi.

Estelle and Frankie had their combi vac 2 months after their vhd was due and 1 month before mxy was due.

Both fine.

Best of luck.

Back