• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding

Claire_r

Warren Scout
Hi, i was just wondering if anybody knew anywhere around Baildon / Shipley / Guiseley area where i can take my 3 bunnies for bonding. We have tried bonding them a little bit at a time but i dont think it will work with me working full time. I am hoping to put them all in a shed outside when we move to our new house so it would be nice to have them all bonded and getting on great so that they can all play out together in the new big garden we have for them. :D:love:

Hi, i was just wondering if anybody knew anywhere around Baildon / Shipley / Guiseley area where i can take my 3 bunnies for bonding. We have tried bonding them a little bit at a time but i dont think it will work with me working full time. I am hoping to put them all in a shed outside when we move to our new house so it would be nice to have them all bonded and getting on great so that they can all play out together in the new big garden we have for them. :D:love:

sorry, no i dont know anywhere but bunny babies are soo cute and such rascals, good luck :)

Back