• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Ali Duncan (and anyone else who wants to read!)

Laura10101

Warren Scout
Hi Ali!

Daisy here

Daisybear024.jpg

Just wanted to thank you for letting me stay at your house! I had great fun playing under your kitchen table and moving the magnets on your fridge! Meeting that bunny called Pippin that barked was cool as well, although he didn't seem to speak bunny which was odd :roll:

Hopefully i'll be back again to stay soon- if i behaved well enough to be allowed back!

Daisy xx

Hi gorgeous girl! It was lovely to have you here and finding you had pulled the magnets off the fridge during the night was a bonus!! I am glad you enjoyed your stay here, I hope you were good for yourGranny and your folks had a great honeymoon!

Hope to see you again soon!:wave:

Daisy's granny has spoiled her rotten! She has learned a new trick where she follows you around looking for food! My mum claims she has no idea why she is doing this :roll: The honeymoon was fab! Glad to be back to see Daisy though! I'm sitting with a house full of presents the first thing i thought was that the boxes would make a great toy for Daisy!

Renfrewshire-20120807-00064.jpg

Too much bunny on the brain! :lol:

Back