• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tobys Knitted Jumper

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
The little man gets cold really easily and starts shivering on walks. So, my mum who doesn't need any excuse to get her needles out whipped this up for him.

D008DB8D.jpg

:love:

Don't worry he's only in it supervised and not all the time. It comes out on walks with us just incase he starts getting cold. Already had a few comments when I'm sat in the middle of a field putting a stripey jumper on a small dog. :lol:

Haha that is nothing compared to having a Chinese Crested :lol: I have already a bag of clothes that I've made for him.

Toby is NOT amused! :lol: :love::love:

For warmth maybe a proper dog coat would be better at keeping him warm (and dry.) Howard has the same shivering problem so we have a barbour wax jacket that he loves as it keeps him all snug.

......I'm a fan of knitted jumpers for supervised time, so long as he likes it! ;) :love:

For warmth maybe a proper dog coat would be better at keeping him warm (and dry.) Howard has the same shivering problem so we have a barbour wax jacket that he loves as it keeps him all snug.

......I'm a fan of knitted jumpers for supervised time, so long as he likes it! ;) :love:

Dotty has a (rather manly!) jacket, its green and sort of reminds me of a puffa jacket :lol:

hes such a cutie :love:

Ive been looking for one but he's so diddy they all drown him at the moment :lol:

If I remember rightly, does Howard have an old Greg tshirt?

Here is some pictures of my dog with clothes on

He didn't quite understand why I wanted to wake him up to try on his new jumper when he was sleeping :lol:
11032012425.jpg

11112011207-1.jpg

IMG_1359.jpg

Clothes is an absolute must have for chinese crested's during winter :lol:
I make most his clothes myself. If you want some of the recipies I've used just send me a pm ;)

Ive been looking for one but he's so diddy they all drown him at the moment :lol:

If I remember rightly, does Howard have an old Greg tshirt?

Good point!! He is mini!!!

No Old Greg but he has a pirate jumper and a ChrisMoose one (which will be too small for him now!)

Dotty has 2 jackets, both make her look like a man :lol: When autumn comes I'll buy her a more girly one :lol:

this is the best one as her tummydoesnt get wet, seeing as shes a JRT shes fairly low down to the ground so it can be a problem
ok1i80.jpg

this one is nice but not water proof!
5d5wms.jpg

6ye7ht.jpg

Back