• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The 1st time....

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Heidi went outside! Maybe 1st time ever...
c2e54aae.jpg

I know the run is too small etc etc it was just the 1st experience of the garden for her. I put the run near to Summer and Skye's hutch (thought after maybe I shouldn't have the 1st time but was too late by then!) Anyway after sitting dumbstruck for a few mins she did a bit of investigating (which took all of a few mins as the run is tiny!) Summer was pretty relaxed but Skye was a bit skittish initially, but one stomp and she was fine, they were just both desperate to come out and c what was going on! Pics aren't great as I took them through the patio doors, thought best not to keep disturbing them!

0c98ab6b.jpg

04993816.jpg

A little leap!
d03747d0.jpg

:love: that belly!!! If only she'd let me blow a raspberry on it... :lol:
6ae21717.jpg

See next post for Summer and Skye inspecting the garden after I took Heidi back in!

Last edited:
She is beautiful :love: Glad to see that she is settling in well and she looks to be enjoying her first time out in a run :D

Thanks :wave: She is lovely, just hope the bonding works out, I think the signs r pretty good so far, I'm just getting them used to each others smells for the next couple of weeks. Once Heidi has moved into her temp outdoor hutch I may trust her with the run of the garden :shock:! The run is for the guinea pig, I know it's way too small for a bunny to do much running!!

Back