• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We don't like mummy to read

xlaurax

Mama Doe
We finks her books are borinnnng cos they are for learning stuffs so we tries to destroys them :evil: sadly mummy only turned her back for one minutes so we didnt get to kill it all :(

20120806211454.jpg

What is it with rabbits and books? :lol: Mine try and rip them out of my hands and when that fails they decide to nibble on a corner :roll:

Oh yesss books are evilz, once my mummeh read this thing called Harry Pottah, and she puts it on ze bed and left and I tried to kill it but then she came backz and got really cross!?? She said I was a bad boy which I'm NOT, never been, I just wanted to eatz the tastey looking Harry Pottah book! Funny things hoomins....:roll:

Love Boris xxx

Oh bless them! :love:

I have 4 bookcases in my room, so Spenser is spoilt for choice. He generally leaves them be, but has had a few nibbles. I thought my Bible was safe under the pillow, but the cover is certainly in an interesting condition. :roll::lol:

I had to give text books back to my high school with rabbit foot prints on them. Lopsie was an outdoor rabbit and I revised for my GCSEs with him. He didn't like my books having the attention so he just jumped on them. :lol:

Wet, muddy, crinkly rabbit footprints. :love:

:lol: :lol: just had a right chuckle at the replies.

Eventually I just sat reading letting them nibble the corners of the plastic outer case :roll:

It was such a funny noise when they were nibbling on the paper :lol: little terrors!

Same thing happened to my revision notes! Left my bedroom to get a drink and the paper ones were destroyed and the card ones had loads of teeth marks! "Stop revising and stroke me instead!"

:lol::love::love:

Our Makimoo digs the books off the bookcase to read them. He was staring at the bookcase only yesterday...deciding which book to read.. he settled on Lonely Planet Morroco :lol:..guess he's planning a trip...:shock:

:lol::love::love:

Our Makimoo digs the books off the bookcase to read them. He was staring at the bookcase only yesterday...deciding which book to read.. he settled on Lonely Planet Morroco :lol:..guess he's planning a trip...:shock:

:lol::lol::lol: He's obviously wanting a holiday! ;) :lol: Cheeky bunny, it's basically a full time holiday being a bunny anyway! :lol::love:

:lol: LOL! Such cheeky buns! It is strange how bunnies find books so evil :? I wonder why that is??? :lol:

Back