• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding services Bournemouth/Dorset? - Help

Mollyrose

Warren Scout
Can anyone help, i need a professional to bond my bunnies! Buck hates the Doe, but i dont want to give up on them.. they're only young!

i've heard that if you give a donation to the RSPCA they sometimes can help out? anyone else heard about this?

if you have any suggestions please help! thank you x

I struggled as well with this!!
I'm in Hampshire and found nothing at all, however there is a place near Christchurch that is taking them for 2 weeks in September, it's a boarder that also does bonding which fits in well as needed some one to look after them while I'm on my hen do, so 2 birds 1 stone really!
I've spoken to the lady for hours and read loads and load of testimonials and she was actually recommended by quite a few of the rescues that I asked for help.
I'll let you know how my 2 get on if u like!

I struggled as well with this!!
I'm in Hampshire and found nothing at all, however there is a place near Christchurch that is taking them for 2 weeks in September, it's a boarder that also does bonding which fits in well as needed some one to look after them while I'm on my hen do, so 2 birds 1 stone really!
I've spoken to the lady for hours and read loads and load of testimonials and she was actually recommended by quite a few of the rescues that I asked for help.
I'll let you know how my 2 get on if u like!

Thankyouu! i think i've looked at the website of the boarding services in christchurch, we are going on holiday and would like to tie in the bonding and boarding too!,

would love to hear how your two get on! :)

-- Our vet has offered to have them for the two weeks while we are on holiday, she also runs a rabbit rescue so, she knows what she's doing :) but if she is unsuccessful, i'll definately give the lady in christchurch a ring! thanks so much for the information :)

Hello :)

Hi :) this place that you are talking about, is it called Cotton tails? I have just got a mate for my female bunny as her previous partner died :( I'm having a little trouble myself trying to bond the two. They are both neutered. Was your trip successful?

Thankyouu! i think i've looked at the website of the boarding services in christchurch, we are going on holiday and would like to tie in the bonding and boarding too!,

would love to hear how your two get on! :)

-- Our vet has offered to have them for the two weeks while we are on holiday, she also runs a rabbit rescue so, she knows what she's doing :) but if she is unsuccessful, i'll definately give the lady in christchurch a ring! thanks so much for the information :)

Back