• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Spenser's hanging basket

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
He has bitten through all the strings, eaten some leaves, and begun work on the basket:

P8050582.jpg

Last edited:
He doesn't waste much time does he :lol:

Snowy and Frodo have a wooden cat mansion with a terrace instead of a hutch and they have done nothing but chew it :evil: So I'll be getting them a hutch instead.

YUM! Ours is still hanging untouched.

Give them time. ;) Spenser wasn't long in going for the strings, but he only showed an interest in the actual basket yesterday. He picked it up and threw it in my face as well, bvut obviously I didn't manage to catch that on camera. :lol:

He picked it up and threw it in my face as well, bvut obviously I didn't manage to catch that on camera. :lol:
LOL! Muppette threw her food bowl (for pellets) in my face this morning - well it was empty, so she'd dragged it out of the hutch in order to throw it into my face to make the point. I swear she was waiting until I'd opened the sliding hatch...

Buns with attitude... :roll:

He's pruning it Susie can't you tell ;)

Mine is hidden behind the hay manger so no nommy moufs can get to it :lol:

He's pruning it Susie can't you tell ;)

Mine is hidden behind the hay manger so no nommy moufs can get to it :lol:

Spenser: Mummy is a bit thick, she doesn't seem to appreciate my horticultral labours at all. :? I like to prune other things as well ... ;):lol::lol:

Back