• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding service in Bristol

Carley

Warren Scout
Hello all.
Despite searching and searching I am struggling finding a rabbit bonding service in Bristol.

I just know that I am far too nervous to do it myself. I also have a very small house so small amounts of neutral space. Matilda lives in the lounge at the moment and Kyle in the dining room. If I do find anyone to help I wonder if they could accomodate house bunnies?

As you can tell I am so nervous about this.

The only neutral space we have is the bath or the tiny playroom... Not ideal. What have I taken on!!!??

I know that it will be worth it but at the moment I am just freaking out!

Thank you for the repliesl

I contacted the recsue that I adopted Kyle from and they were really helpful :) My prayers were answered when one of the rescues supporters (who lives down my road) offered to help me bond. She came round this evening and was absolutely incredible. Whilst I was wincing and holding mY breath at every interaction she was calm and just fantastic. What a wonderful human being :) and she is coming back tomorrow.

Fingers crossed for Matilda and Kyle!

Back