• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bye Bye Dog Crate

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
:wave:

Removed the doors a while ago, as i never locked them in any more as they were totally free in this room.

Kinda seemed pointless and they didnt really use it very much, so i have now taken the crate away completely. More floor space that way too :)

We did the same for Poppy a few weeks ago :thumb: best thing we did :lol: she's so much more active because of having more floor space :love:

Biscuit and Ginger will love it :love:

This week we dismantled the puppy pen to give Mylo more room at night, just using 2 panels to block the computer off. First night she found a bit of skirting board that just HAD to be chewed :roll: but last night she was great, tried to chew it a couple of times but after we told her off she was fine for the rest of the night :) just hope it stays that way! :lol:

Hope your bunnies love the extra space!

What a coincidence I think I am going to remove my crate this week.

Me and the buns have been visiting my mums this week and they've not had a crate, just their litter tray. They are quite happy to use under their bed as their safe place :)

I ditched the crate with Ra after the first few weeks, but I kept the tray from the crate to put his litter tray and food/water bowls on to contain the mess.

Back