• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

aww Gypsy almost made me cry

sparklefairy

Wise Old Thumper
:oops::oops::oops:

As some of you will know. Gypsy had EC and also has osteoarthritis in her spine. She has not periscoped for over a year :cry: until today!! I went to give her a crunchie and she slowly stood up on her hind legs and took it :D OK she was wobbly and did not periscope very high, but she periscoped non the less :D I feel so happy for her that I'm a little choked up :oops:

Last night she was doing wobbly binkies all over the place which made my day :D I love it when she has good days, and she has a lot of good days now :D

Good days are awesome :love:

So glad to hear Gypsy is doing so well!

I totally appreciate the periscoping thing, Ginger couldn't really periscope without collapsing when she first arrived - but as she grew and we helped her, she learnt to do so and never bloody stops as she's so cheeky and inquisitive. I still love to see her do it :love:

May there be many more for you guys!

Thank you :D I honestly didn't think I'd ever see her stand up again. She is such a spirited and feisty little soul, cheeky and nosy too :love: She can also still outrun storm the food monster, which is amazing really :lol:

:D she's a lovely little thing, I wish everyone could see her as I do. It's difficult to get her personality and spirit across on a forum

Gypsy is definitely more adventurous, nosy and destructive than Storm :lol: She is the first one to bound into mischief and Storm follows her like a shadow, Gypsy is usually long gone when the damage is done leaving Storm standing there to get the blame :lol:

Feel free to share pictures and videos :love:

So nice to hear she is still so happy :) xxx

I would love to post more pics of her, it's just so hard to find the time. I keep meaning to video the buns, everytime to video camera comes out they just fall asleep :lol::lol:

Back