• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits are boring

xlaurax

Mama Doe
According to somebody I work with. She had rabbits as a child and they were "really boring and didn't do anything, ever".

:roll:

I told her to come to my house for a couple of hours and then tell me rabbits are boring and "don't do anything" :lol:

Sometimes I'd like it if mine were boring, just for a day :lol: save me some cleaning / tidying up! :roll: :lol:

Having said that, when they were recovering from spay I was begging them to return to their previous naughtyness, wasn't used to them being so... still :lol:

:shock: Rabbits......... Boring???......... NEVER! :lol: I think your friend really does need to visit your house to see your rabbits in action :D

If you keep them in a hutch they don't really have a choice but to do nothing so I can see why a lot of people think of them as boring pets.

Generally speaking I think that boring rabbits are bored rabbits!

Exactly :( it's pretty sad.

People that think that should watch rabbits having free range time, they're as curious as cats are! Always investigating and into something, trying to escape my blockades, doing bunny 500's and binkies. They're far from boring! :lol:

If I had to describe my rabbits in one word it would be "nosey" :lol: they are into everything during free range time, they very rarely sit still!

Boring......never!

Charming, inquisitive, endearing, lively, cheeky, mischievious, loving, ...........never.... A DULL MOMENT!

:thumb::thumb::thumb::D:D:love::love:

Boring - quite the opposite he is such a nosey inquisitive terror but I wouldnt change him for the world. i love just sitting and watching him explore - would love to get inside his brain and see what he thinks at times lol :love:

Not gonna lie, I did think the same when I was younger but I'd never really seen a rabbit outside of a hutch before. Since getting Mylo I've very much likened it to having a puppy/kitten around, can't take my eyes off her for a second or she'll be off, chewing things she's not supposed to! :lol: Couldn't imagine being without a bunny now :love:

Growing up I always found them to be boring, all my friends had rabbits and all they did was sit in their hutches.....it wasn't until years later when I got Boris in fact, that I realised that it was just the way they were kept, I mean how could they even have done anything in such tiny horrible hutches :( There wasn't even enough room for them to periscope :cry:

Boris had free range of the kitchen and was such a joy to watch, zooming around at top speed and binkying! Didn't take me long to learn that rabbits are amazing creatures if you provide them with things they need; space, a good diet, and lots of hoomin love :love:

Back