• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our humble Rabbit Care Stand

I live in addlestone So seen the chertsey show signs about. I shall definitely be coming along now :-D

We had a quiet morning but interest picked up in the afternoon. We wondered if it was because of our location... nowhere near the main arena. Plus there was a train slightly in front of us to take people to the main arena, so they didn't have to walk past us.

We did speak to a few people this afternoon and fingers crossed for a successful educational day tomorrow :)

Our first visitor today :D

ChertseyShow008.jpg

ChertseyShow006.jpg

He was really concentrating :lol::love:

Hehe! Saw your stand but luckily you were quite busy when we were there so we didn't bother you. It looked awesome!

I had such a food time at the show, i met so many fab doggies!

Hehe! Saw your stand but luckily you were quite busy when we were there so we didn't bother you. It looked awesome!

I had such a food time at the show, i met so many fab doggies!
Aww thanks for the compliment -it's a shame you weren't able to say Hi. there were some aewsome dogs there (as well as the one in the pic) -loved the rescued greyhounds, the companion therapy ones... one glued itself to my leg :love:) and a staffie as a companion dog. All good :D

We met that companion staff! So gorgeous. There was also a staff whose name was tallulah whose nickname was toot toot! She was amazing. And a cardigan corgi calle Boris!

Back