PDA

View Full Version : cloves

rachylou
05-08-2012, 09:04 PM
ok i dont know if i need to worry here or not... i have applied Caca henna to my hair. brought at Lush. it is very clumpy and bits keep dropping off but i have to leave it at least 2.5 hours. one of the ingredients is cloves, if a bit dropped off and i didnt notice and the bunnies ate it, would it harm them or would they need to eat a lot for it a problem?

bunnybabbitsboing
06-08-2012, 12:40 PM
bump:wave:

rachylou
06-08-2012, 02:03 PM
bump:wave:

Thank you!

Gem
06-08-2012, 04:13 PM
Why don't you put a plastic bag on your head, like tie it round :) Then you don't have to worry about bits falling off :)

sparklefairy
06-08-2012, 04:18 PM
Hiya :wave: I really don't think that you need to worry too much :D I'm not sure if there is anything harmful to buns in the henna but I do know that I used to used it a LOT and even go to bed with it on my head with Gypsy sleeping next to me. The worse thing than happened was her nose turned a lovely reddy brown for a while :lol: This was over 6 years ago and she is still very much still with us :D

FudgeTort
06-08-2012, 04:19 PM
I wouldn't have thought it would cause a problem. All you can do is just keep an eye on them and their poo.

I use the lush henna too. I wrap my head in cling film and then put a shower cap over the top, stops and bits coming off. Doesn't it get heavy when it dries though!

rachylou
06-08-2012, 04:35 PM
Thank you guys!
I did wrap cling film over my hair then put a towel over that but somehow I still ended up finding a few bits where they shouldn't be!
FudgeTort, you are right it is sooooooo heavy!