• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cloves

rachylou

Warren Veteran
ok i dont know if i need to worry here or not... i have applied Caca henna to my hair. brought at Lush. it is very clumpy and bits keep dropping off but i have to leave it at least 2.5 hours. one of the ingredients is cloves, if a bit dropped off and i didnt notice and the bunnies ate it, would it harm them or would they need to eat a lot for it a problem?

Why don't you put a plastic bag on your head, like tie it round :) Then you don't have to worry about bits falling off :)

Hiya :wave: I really don't think that you need to worry too much :D I'm not sure if there is anything harmful to buns in the henna but I do know that I used to used it a LOT and even go to bed with it on my head with Gypsy sleeping next to me. The worse thing than happened was her nose turned a lovely reddy brown for a while :lol: This was over 6 years ago and she is still very much still with us :D

I wouldn't have thought it would cause a problem. All you can do is just keep an eye on them and their poo.

I use the lush henna too. I wrap my head in cling film and then put a shower cap over the top, stops and bits coming off. Doesn't it get heavy when it dries though!

Thank you guys!
I did wrap cling film over my hair then put a towel over that but somehow I still ended up finding a few bits where they shouldn't be!
FudgeTort, you are right it is sooooooo heavy!

Back