• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nala's new friends - All bonded and happy :) photos added

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
After the sad loss of Simba, Nala looked so sad on her own so i started looking for some new friends for her.. as she is so old now i felt it better to get a young pair and enquired after Romeo and Juliet from Honeybunnies rescue! Thanks to some very kind forum members they arrived here yesterday and are settled into the summer house in separate cages at the moment. Here's some photos taken today when i brought them in for a few cuddles.. they are sooo soft! Thanks to Jill for letting me adopt them :love:
Romeo - he didnt sit very still so didnt get many good ones of him yet:
IMG_0928.jpg

IMG_0931.jpg

Juliet -
IMG_0923.jpg

IMG_0921.jpg

IMG_0915.jpg

She has very pretty eyes.. one is a very light blue colour, the other is light blue at the bottom and brown at the top!
IMG_0917.jpg

Jamie loved to see our new bunnies
IMG_0912.jpg

Will post more as i try and bond them during the week :D

Last edited:
Glad to see they are settling in and ok after their drive through torrential rain! They are beautiful.

They are gorgeous :love: So pleased they're safely in their new home. Hope the bonding goes well :thumb:

Glad to see they are settling in and ok after their drive through torrential rain! They are beautiful.

thank you so much for bringing them to me.. was so kind, hope i didn't make you too late for your visiting.. if you weren't in a rush you could have stopped for a cuppa. Hope you had a good weekend.

They all seem happy so far.. all eating and pooping well :D Even Nala seems alot happier and hopping about a bit more than she was so hopefully means she approves of her new pals. I've ordered a new run so when that arrives i'll put them in that in the garden together and see what they do.. fingers crossed they all behave :D

I didn't know you had lost Simba, I'm so sorry. I remember when I first starting using RU and thinking how beautiful and fluffy Simba, Nala and Fifi were :love:

Good luck with the bonding, I hope Nala, Romeo and Juliet become best of friends :D

Ohhh wow they are gorgeous! Im rubbish at taking photos as Primrose moves just at the right moment! - but these are excellent!

Back