• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Falcon (bird bunny) and Pascal (Barc bunny) - pic heavy! UD added p14...

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
Well I think you could say these two have their paws under the table..... :shock:

Picture064-3.jpg

Picture069-3.jpg

Picture057-1.jpg

Picture028-4.jpg

Picture025-1.jpg

Not a very flattering shot, but when he lies down he makes himself look really thin, whereas in fact he's still a good weight....

Picture061.jpg

And now for Pascal...

Picture030-3.jpg

Picture056-1.jpg

Picture051-2.jpg

Enjoy! :wave:

Last edited:
:love::love:Aww wow they look awesome :love: immmmm so jealous of your place it's a bunnys haven you have so much space for those gorgeous bunnys to explore and they all look so happy you don't post enough pics I love looking at your bunnys in all that amazing space :love::love:

Thank you all! :wave:

Both of these buns came from horrible backgrounds and a number of RUers were involved in getting them from Honeybunnies and BARC respectively to us in Essex. I think the journeys were definitely worth it though, and the buns seem to agree.

It's particularly nice to see Pascal stretched out so near his best friend Bracken. Bracken was the main culprit in terms of trying to chase him when Pascal arrived, and I was worried they might not settle, but the garden worked its usual magic and here they are a few months later relaxing near each other.... :love:

:wave: A quick update:

Falcon is a lovely old man. He keeps himself to himself but allows other buns in his hutch sometimes and will sit near the others without any chasing on either side. I don't think he would ever bond with another bun - he's quite territorial when in his hutch - but he seems to be fine with having the others around and is accepted by them on that basis. He just enjoys pottering around the garden most of the time. He stays quite near his hutch and likes having it open all day to go back to - understandable given that he spent most of his life in a cat carrier :evil:. He's very good about going in at night and will also approach to ask for food. I think he's very happy in his own little way and it's great to see him relaxed and enjoying the sunshine... :love:

Pascal is very different and has bonded himself into the top-of-garden group. He will also approach for food but is quite shy otherwise. He's very active and loves running; in lots of ways he behaves quite like a wild bun. He has various hidey holes where he sits when he wants to feel safe but is very relaxed here now and makes no efforts to escape, which I was worried about at first as he seemed very skittish. His best friends are Bracken and Fairytale and the three of them play together for hours. :love:

Back