• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Doe Drop Inn - frimley - still open?

Kavanne

Mama Doe
Does anyone know if the doe drop inn is still in operation? I called the mob number on the website earlier this week but have not heard back from them.

Have also asked Bobtails if they have any vacancies.

Any other recommendations? They're house buns so ideally somewhere with heating or indoor facilities as I'm going away in October :)

Thanks

I thought they shut a couple of years ago but they may have reopened.

Try sending a message to 'the duchess' on here (or if pm box is full which it often is, via email to therabbitcrossing@yahoo.co.uk) I don't know if she'll have space but she has excellent boarding facilities in Surrey and can accommodate housebunnies :D

Last edited:

when I phoned ddi there was a voicemail message for someone called Claire but it didnt mention ddi specifically. Also the website is still up but last updated in 2009 as far as I can see??

I thought The Duchess did do boarding but couldn't remember email.

I hope someone has space!!

I rang them earlier this year, when we were going to be going away - and they were still open, but the lady who runs it was getting married, so wasn't boarding this year :) It's the only place I felt comfortable leaving them (not that i've ever left them anywhere, i left them at home and had our landlady come in and feed them).

Helen (the duchess) has recommended little warrens to me as having perhaps more suitable frenchie accommodation. They have availability when I need it in October so hoping they reply to my message soon!

Helen (the duchess) has recommended little warrens to me as having perhaps more suitable frenchie accommodation. They have availability when I need it in October so hoping they reply to my message soon!

Our housing is absoutely fine for Frenchies for short holidays but it does depend on what the owner is expecting from us as a boarding provider. We do not have attached runs but only shared use of outside runs on hard standing, and of course we are a rescue first and offer boarding second to raise funds for the rabbits in our care. This means house rabbits willl probably not get as much one to one attention as they would at home.

My very good friend Jo who has The Little Warrens has dog kennels rather than cabins/hutches so if she has availability then it would be worth trying her first as each accommodation has more room.

Back