• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

She's in my Pot !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Michael only got out to have a wee when Esther hopped in and took his place !!

Rabbits045.jpg

Rabbits042.jpg

*Sings: 'This pot ain't big enough for the both of us; and it ain't me who's gonna leave...'* :D

That first one is such a funny picture :lol: He's like.. "erm.. What on earth woman?!.." :love:
The second pic she's like.. "I'm not leaving!" :love:

Jane do all your buns love these? How do you make sure they dont fall over?

I'm wondering if my buns would like one, but I dont trust Barney not to be clumsy getting in/out, or even push it over on purpose, and squash poor Anna, or break the pot and cut themselves on it! He's such a clumsy one, and a big boy too. You're bunnies just look so happy and smug when they're in them 'yes that's right, I AM king of the castle' I feel I'm depriving mine :lol:

That is funny that all your bunnies love pots. Ester looks so comfy. Poor Micheal.
Jane now you need to find some bigger pot for built for ;)two.

Jane do all your buns love these? How do you make sure they dont fall over?

I'm wondering if my buns would like one, but I dont trust Barney not to be clumsy getting in/out, or even push it over on purpose, and squash poor Anna, or break the pot and cut themselves on it! He's such a clumsy one, and a big boy too. You're bunnies just look so happy and smug when they're in them 'yes that's right, I AM king of the castle' I feel I'm depriving mine :lol:

Many of my Buns do like Pots. The pots are all heavy so really hard to tip pver, especially when stuffed with loads of compacted hay. You could always put a heavy brick in the pot, then hay on top of that if you are worried the Buns may be able to tip it over.

Back