• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Huge thank you to Foofy, Blackers and Pledge a Pound

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Would just like to say a huge thank you, this morning in the post the bunnies received a huge bag of dried herbs and flowers, they smell divine:love:

There was a quiz on the Pledge a Pound forum and the prize of the herbs was put up by Foofy and the quiz was won by Blackberry & Co who very kindly donated them to the Sanctuary bunnies, we really do appreciate it and it's very kind of you, thank you so much

The bunnies will love them:love:

Oh boy, you bet they did, I must admit that we concentrated on giving the Baby quite a bit of it because he/she was so poorly and it took us time to get her/his tummy right, it was a fabulous idea and we really appreciate it, I just wish I had time to go out foraging, the others loved it too

Thank you again for such a lovely gesture

Always lovely to see a bunny tucking into something somebun has sent....How is the baby doing??? How are they all in fact??

So lovely. :love:

Pleased to hear Baby enjoyed the herbs.

I have no idea what to forage for, which is a shame as we are surrounding by fields.

Back