• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Your dream breed?

Is there a rabbit breed that you dream of owning or will be your next rabbit? Am I the only weirdo who thinks about it,lol?

I want another french Lop(will probably be my next bun). I want a Flemish Giant but doubt I will be able to find one in a rescue around my Area(I am in the U.S.) I would also like an Angora-but the fur :shock:

Well.. I dreamed of wildie crosses... and now I've got them :) I prefer rabbits who look wild... rexes were my favourite before hand (and still have a big soft spot for them).

i have four mini lops, all six years old. i'm expecting them to stick around another ten years. after that, i'm having a big, hairy, syrian... hamster!
nearly fell for a hammy this week when i went into you-know-where. in the adoption section. clever thing was asleep - or s/he might have been living at my house by now.

i have four mini lops, all six years old. i'm expecting them to stick around another ten years. after that, i'm having a big, hairy, syrian... hamster!
nearly fell for a hammy this week when i went into you-know-where. in the adoption section. clever thing was asleep - or s/he might have been living at my house by now.

Im getting a syrian in about a month or two :D

I dont think/dream of having any particular breed or am bothered by it, is it just me? If I decided to get more rabbits, I would just see what appealed to me down at the rescue...

I really want a belgian hare! AND an angora AND a double maned lion head.
Actually I cant think of any I DON'T want!! :lol:

Always wanted a rex and have one now! Id also like a flemish giant or papillion and a belgian hare!

I dont think/dream of having any particular breed or am bothered by it, is it just me? If I decided to get more rabbits, I would just see what appealed to me down at the rescue...

No not just you, same here :)

I love them all :love: It's really hard for me to narrow it down to my favorite breed but I think I'd have to say nethies, all breeds of lops, lionhead, polish (what Americans call polish), dutch, belgian hare, thrianta, jersey wooly, mini satin, flemish giant...I could go on and on:lol:

We've seriously considered getting a giant. Because they're uncommon in rescues and have shorter lifespans we've looked at breeders and I've found one I'd be really happy to buy from, so it's quite likely we will have one in the future if they're still breeding.

I can't imagine not having a frenchie now, but equally I love my smaller girls so I can't imagine being without an uppy eared normal size rabbit either.

I would love two mini lops cause a certain two on this forum have just won me over. But my boyfriend would love to get two giant rabbits.

When we have a bigger house I'd love a giant :D

Other than that I already have my "favourite" breed - 2 mini lops :love:

Back