• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I dont chew the carpet anymore as I've got new toys!!

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
Mummy's lounge is a mess but she says it OK as I'm a happy boy :D

57c13fcf.jpg
[/IMG]

Oh no not for you - for your bunny :) wouldn't it be great if they tidied up as they went along?

I'm one to talk... not sure I can even remember what my hoover looks like...

Well hes sat over there at the moment eating the hay of the floor, so technically he's tidying up after himself :lol:

You want Julie to come over for a visit? her nick new name is Hoover as she is real good at hoovering all crumbs up. :lol:
You are so cutes and who cares if the place looks a bit of a mess as long as you are happy and not chewing the carpet. You certainly look happy.

bunnytoes
You want Julie to come over for a visit? her nick new name is Hoover as she is real good at hoovering all crumbs up.
You are so cutes and who cares if the place looks a bit of a mess as long as you are happy and not chewing the carpet. You certainly look happy.

Yeah a bit of hay on the floor is nothing if he's happy, and its better than a hole in the carpet!!

Back