• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet insurace ?

Baildon bears

Warren Scout
I am trying to sort out Pet insurance for Sootie and Molly 11 weeks old, Sootie has unfortunatly had stasis this week and is looking alot better today:), because he has had this before I got my pet insurance does this mean the policy I take out would not cover this condition for him? I really hope he does not get it again as its been hell this week. I have taken out an insurance with petplan a 4 week free trail and stated that he had seen the vets with the condition.

Im afraid he wont be covered for stasis as it will now be considered a pre-existing condition. Very annoying but I would still get both bunnies insured for everything else.

I thibk petplan is best because they insure for life. Glad ur Sootie is looking better today, stasis is very stressful indeed.

Back