• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trying to pass the time ..... Pics p20, U/D p 27

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
... before new Bunny gets here :oops: :lol::lol:

Have got her cage ready this morning with lots of toys, soft bedding and yummy hay. Took photos of it but can't find lead for camera :roll:

Trevor has had her physio, if you call constantly trying to wiggle away physio :lol:

Been trying to write next magazine issue but computer freezes every time I open my photos :?

I am sure there is something else important I could be doing but I am too impatient waiting for new girl to start anything :oops:

Hurry up Steve..........:D

Last edited:
I have just whiled away a very pleasant 20 minutes first petting Spenser's wee head, then watching him wash his face and ears (he likes being petted, but has to wash the 'hoomin' contamination off immediately). :roll::lol:

Thank you so much for helping out :love::love: I am really sorry, there is always confusion over meeting points where Steve is involved :roll: :lol:

Well it turned out there was a 10a and a 10 and both had services but I thought we were just on opposite sides of the m'way so went down a few no entry roads to cross to the other side but we were still wrong :lol:

Thank you so much for helping out :love::love: I am really sorry, there is always confusion over meeting points where Steve is involved :roll: :lol:

snortle :lol::lol: - last time he met me (in the USUAL handover services ) he had to ring again to ask where he was meant to be!!!!

snortle :lol::lol: - last time he met me (in the USUAL handover services ) he had to ring again to ask where he was meant to be!!!!

In fairness this time he was at the junction we were told, but it was all sorted in the end.

Honey/ shula has travelled well. She needs a bum bath but don't want to stress her just yet. Bit concerned that she is sneezing loads of gunk put of her nose...

Last edited:
Aw, bless her. Looking forward to some photos.

Webble - I could have come with you for company (didn't know you were doing it).

She is munching on her food, pooping well and has already demanded head rubs :love:

A few pictures coming soon:wave:

Here are a few pictures of Shula ( Honey) having her tea, the journey certainly hasn't affected her appetite:D

P1030200.jpg

P1030197.jpg

P1030198.jpg

P1030199.jpg

And where she will be living ( with lots of free range time of course)

P1030201.jpg

Back