• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Run building.

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
Off to Rhiannas today to build a perminant run outside for her indoor trio...one of whom is a nibbler/escape artist.

To stop her eating the run I thought about using aluminium angles on the bits of the run she will be able to reach. Has anyone done this? Did it work?

I'll also be trying to come up with a way to secure another set of buns as the gate to their run is broken.

and mend a fuse.

Maybe I should change my name to 'Handy Mummy' ?

Sam is amazing. I now have light upstairs again :) (have been without it for ages as something in the fuse box went bang and sparks came out):shock:

The gate to the run has also been fixed so Frangipan and Bumble can't keep escaping (well, they are both BARC bunnies. Molly is in the run too but never bothers to get out).

We have realised there is a lot of ivy in my garden:( so Sam has been trying to pull it out where the run is to go (while I tried to amuse small person - who just wanted to 'help' her Mummy).

I am shattered - and haven't done much at all, so Sam must be exhausted.

I've used metal cornering on the inside of runs, it does work well, you just need quite a bit of it.

Off to Rhiannas today to build a perminant run outside for her indoor trio...one of whom is a nibbler/escape artist.

To stop her eating the run I thought about using aluminium angles on the bits of the run she will be able to reach. Has anyone done this? Did it work?

I'll also be trying to come up with a way to secure another set of buns as the gate to their run is broken.

and mend a fuse.

Maybe I should change my name to 'Handy Mummy' ?

I read that as you were trying to stop Rhianna eating in the run, and thought that's a bit harsh the 2 of you would at least deserve some chocolate for such hard work:oops::lol::lol:

I have room in my head for brains or snot, and at the moment snot is winning!

Well done It sounds like you going to be busy! Can we have pictures? an maybe a little one of Hovis cos I miss him:love:

Am at work all day today but will try and take some Hovis photos tomorrow.

Am hoping to bond him with Molly this week. VERY nervous about it but it needs to be done.

Sam was going to come over again today to do some more of the run but I got called in to work and it's a busy shift so will be here all day. I desperately need the money so I am not complaining.

Back