• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Norman!!!

chul

Staff member
20120804_093524.jpg

20120804_093516.jpg

20120804_093531.jpg

And cuddles with my baby boy!

20120804_093342.jpg

:lol: Me too! He has a connection with me like no other. He is my total shadow, follows me everywhere and cannot leave my side! :love::love:

so i couldnt steal him... and it would be weird if i followed you every where :lol:
Ill settle for photos!:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

You could visit him though!

He is now flat out with me! ...

20120804_095206.jpg

Awwwwww hes a real cuddle Kitty.
I need cat therapy..
your cats have me fussing over the grey and white cat in our garden :love:

Oh noooo not good chul i have cat envy :shock::shock::shock:

Awwwwww hes a real cuddle Kitty.
I need cat therapy..
your cats have me fussing over the grey and white cat in our garden :love:

Oh noooo not good chul i have cat envy :shock::shock::shock:

Thats because I have the best kitties :D

Firstly, Norman is a brilliant cat name
Secondly, Love your spotty nails!

p.s. He is also a very cute cat!

In general do Cats in groups get along OK ?

Is it as stressful bonding a new Cat into a household as it can be bonding Rabbits ?

In general do Cats in groups get along OK ?

Is it as stressful bonding a new Cat into a household as it can be bonding Rabbits ?

I think it can be hit and miss. Some cats like others and others dont! Miggy isnt keen on any of the others but will favour Minnie. Mia doesnt like any other but Norman. Minnie likes Miggy and Norman loves everyone.

It has always been stressful adding another cat here except Norman who fit in great. Minnie was tough and Mia was even worse.

Eta. when we first tried to introduct Mia, Miggy caught her face and made her bleed a lot!

Last edited:
Back