• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Smudges first gotcha day x

kat031181

Alpha Buck
A little indulgent thread for Smudge one year ago you arrived and have slowly helped heal our hearts after losing our beautiful Missy, You are cheeky, naughty, have a funny little hair do and we love you not a day or even hour goes by that we dont laugh at you or someone has to help you out of your mischiefs!

My little heart beat at my feet, love you Mr Smudgy-Mudgy-Doodles xxxxx

SAM_0370.jpg

SAM_0402.jpg

SAM_0369.jpg

SAM_0169.jpg

100_1867.jpg

After 2 bonding attempts this is his bunny friend and us xxx

OMG, Smudge is absolutely stunning...... such a handsome young man :love: Have a very Happy Gotcha Day Smudge. Love and hugs and extra ear scritches to you xxxoooxxx

Aww thank you everyone he has beenn very spoiled far too many treats and new toys and a nice big bowl of herbs for tea!

Sndra- your very welcome was going to have a little party for him but the weather has been so unpredictable didnt bother but i will do hopefully before the end of the summer x

Back