• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wexham Slough- escaped bunny

Beansprout

Warren Scout
Hi everyone, if this is in the wrong section or something, sorry in advance!

My friend Maxine who lives in Wexham, Slough, has been on holiday this week. Her sister has been in charge of buns, and irresponsibly left them out all night. Unfortunately one escaped somehow sometime this morning.

Thimble is a hare-looking rabbit, brown, and very timid. She is small/medium sized, aged to about 6 or 7 months I think.

If anyone is around in Wexham near Knolton Way, if you see a bunny, let me knoowww!!

Hi everyone, if this is in the wrong section or something, sorry in advance!

My friend Maxine who lives in Wexham, Slough, has been on holiday this week. Her sister has been in charge of buns, and irresponsibly left them out all night. Unfortunately one escaped somehow sometime this morning.

Thimble is a hare-looking rabbit, brown, and very timid. She is small/medium sized, aged to about 6 or 7 months I think.

If anyone is around in Wexham near Knolton Way, if you see a bunny, let me knoowww!!

Sadly Bunny may well have been taken by a Fox :cry: There are hundreds of Urban Foxes about, so dont think for one second you dont have a problem with Foxes because you may not have seen any.

Your friend could also put fliers up and call on neighbours to ask if she can search their garden. Also call any local Vets and Pet Shops. People sometimes hand strays in there.

Poor Bunny :cry::

Back