• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The end of free ranging :(

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
The bunnies have just been having a ball running round the garden and even saw a little binky from Summer (she must have lost weight :thumb: :lol: ) until.... Summer discovered that if she digs the bark chips by the fence.... U can guess the rest :roll: Luckily I was keeping a close eye on them. But now she's discovered it she won't leave it alone will she. Had to chase the 2 of them back in. Poor Skye was just minding her own business when I suddenly came out to chase them both back in poor thing! They have been so good and enjoying it so much since iv demolished their enclosure it'll be a shame if they can't free range anymore even when they have the new run :(

Little minx!! This is going to sound extreme but...could you not put a row of bricks around the fence line where she digs?

If it's a rented house you won't get in trouble for it!

:wave:

Yeah it is rented although my old boss owns the house and they've been pretty relaxed with what I do but still got to think about putting things back to 'normal' (ish :lol:) when I move! It is quite a large garden tho, to totally bunny proof the whole perimeter would cost a fortune even with cheap bricks! I chased her away 1st time but she headed back 2 mins later so I had to chase them into hutch! She flopped and sulked for a few mibs then I caught her chewing the bottom of hutch trying to get out :shock: They've never been like that, must have cabin fever with the limited time they've been getting out and then being confined after their spays, they've just rediscovered the joys of the garden! Hope spaying them hasn't turned my placid girls into naughty girls :shock: :lol:

Back