• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Waffle rushed to vets

hellsdarkrose

Warren Veteran
Fine this morning but when I got home she wasn't right I'm so worried its like last time when they didn't think she'd survive.

Please can I have loads of vibes. I think it's bloat

Now the vet has just told me I shouldn't have been given the treatments at home still the
Other vet told me to give her. I'm so confused I've let her down because now she can't have injections to make it better for a few hours.

The vet doesn't think he has been eating enough but she has been her normal self dancing for her food and nomming. Thy are concerned something is going in inside.

It doesn't look good for my poor baby thy are very concerned. I'm in tears and on my own as oh is at cinema

Oh no, I'm so sorry! :cry: What treatments did you give her? Big vibes heading her way!

Metacam, emeprid and Zantac as advised to do by the regular vets if she got a bit off colour again to head off any issues

They are convinced her guts just aren't working right for some reason

She was ok when I got home dancing as normal for noms this morning she has gone downhill so quickly :cry;

Thank you for all the vibes. I'm willing my baby to pull through. I gave her the biggest hug and kiss before I left her.

MEGAVIBES being sent for dear Waffle! And comforting hugs for you. I hope she'll be okay.

Back