• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Storm!!!!!

sparklefairy

Wise Old Thumper
I do wish he would stop flinging things around the bunny room :roll: I just went upstairs to find the poo tray upside down over the food and hay :shock:

I shouldn't laugh. :lol: Bandit and Cutie-pie are very messy. The carpet is in a state. Needs replacing but even if we could afford to, they would make it mucky fairly soon.:roll:

I think they need to live in a world of organised chaos, mine all love to make a mess as soon as I tidy up, lol :lol:

OMG don't get me started on carpets, or should I say crapet :lol::lol::lol: The one in the bunny room is soooooooo gross, both bunnies used to be almost perfect, but after Gypsy's EC she has little accidents and Storm just thinks " OK, you can pee there I'll just pee here, there, and....oh wait I missed a bit!," :evil:
They had a brand new carpet last year and now it squelches :mrgreen: I've cleaned and scrubbed but it's going to have to go, I've actually ordered vinyl flooring and will put washable rugs over the top. I will never ever ever use carpet in a bunny room ever again. I just hope that madam gypsy doesn't eat the vinyl :?

Mr B chewed a chunk of lino in the bathroom when I was away, but it is at the join. :roll:

We have cream/beige carpet with orange urine stains. At least the carpet had stains when we moved in, but no where near as bad as they are now.

Bedroom one - massive hole, several hidden urine stains, impossible to removed. Wasted money on 2 carpet cleaning products. 2 large black stains, from James's boot polish.:evil: :roll: I was so cross with him. Especially as they are slap bang in the middle of the floor and so noticeable.

Bedroom two - so many urine stains I have lost count, mainly around the sides.

Step to bedroom two - 2 more urine stains. When I cleaned them they got bigger and more obvious.

Not worth a professional clean in 2nd bedroom. Could do in bedroom 1 as massive hole hidden. Oh the joys. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: naughty bunsters. Gypsy has probably wrecked 5 carpets in her life time, one was in a rented house and she chewed around ALL of the edges, it was just a rug by the time she had finished :shock::lol::lol::lol: Round my mum's she chewed holes in my bedroom carpet under my bed, used to drive me mad hearing " munch munch shread," all night :lol: She even went into my brothers room and chewed his carpet, but he blamed the cats :D the carpet they have here has some designer holes, Gypsy found the bits which didn't quite join up to the wall properly or a loose thread here and there which she pulled :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: naughty bunsters. Gypsy has probably wrecked 5 carpets in her life time, one was in a rented house and she chewed around ALL of the edges, it was just a rug by the time she had finished :shock::lol::lol::lol: Round my mum's she chewed holes in my bedroom carpet under my bed, used to drive me mad hearing " munch munch shread," all night :lol: She even went into my brothers room and chewed his carpet, but he blamed the cats :D the carpet they have here has some designer holes, Gypsy found the bits which didn't quite join up to the wall properly or a loose thread here and there which she pulled :lol:

OMG 5 carpets. :shock::shock::shock:

When I first got bunnies nearly 14 years ago we were renting. Unknown to me they used to get under the wardrobe and chewed the carpet to pieces. :lol: Horrible nearly black commericial carpet.

Thankfully the storage cupboards had the same carpet. I cut the damage into a large square. Must have been at least 2 foot square and cut a piece out from the storage cupboard. Then I noticed the ridge markings didn't match. :lol::lol::lol: I cut it the wrong way. Still the landlord never asked for any money.

OMG 5 carpets. :shock::shock::shock:

When I first got bunnies nearly 14 years ago we were renting. Unknown to me they used to get under the wardrobe and chewed the carpet to pieces. :lol: Horrible nearly black commericial carpet.

Thankfully the storage cupboards had the same carpet. I cut the damage into a large square. Must have been at least 2 foot square and cut a piece out from the storage cupboard. Then I noticed the ridge markings didn't match. :lol::lol::lol: I cut it the wrong way. Still the landlord never asked for any money.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

My mean, abusive poohead of an ex had to deal with the aftermath after I left, I laughed my head off when I saw a carpet van go down his street :lol::lol::oops::oops:

AARRGGHHHHH!!!!!!! would you believe he just threw his poo tray DOWN THE STAIRS???!!!! megazorb and bunny poo are now all the way down the stairs and near the front door :shock:

Haha that made me laugh! Bunnies are so silly, Im always searching for things like the dustpan and brush and then find them behind chairs and things as Primrose has tossed them because they were 'in her way'!

3 legged furniture could be a problem :? :lol:

What I don't get is that nothing had been chewed in 4 months. I am going to hammer on some metal plates. Talk about a junk room. Starting to seriously wonder whether its worth getting a new back door. What if it gets eaten.:shock:

Back