• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Uh oh..

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
No ings hay on hay for pets :shock: not until September :shock: the rabbits will not be pleased :lol: Leo still has a bag but Donny and Lola are going to have to go back to meadow hay! :lol:

Get them some Timothy & Rye instead :wave:

B&G love the stuff and can't get enough. Biscuit raids the cupboard i keep it in when i open it :lol: and eats the bits i dropped!

Yep I agree with GrahamL, the Timothy and Rye hay is similar to the Western Timothy hay, so it's green ,stalky and sweet smelling and it has those bushy type plants mixed in it as well. So will encourage the bunsters to eat the hay!

Oh no! My bunnies love that hay. That's the hay responsible for getting my buns to eat so much hay it's turned their poops golden. Before that it was a struggle to get them to eat hay:D

I just had 20 minibales of meadow grass delivered as my buns go through it like poop through a duck. :shock:
Third cut timothy is their fave but it's hard to find in good quality/quantity. None of mine like western timothy...too stalky. :( Shame...it would be better for their tums.

They don't like the timothy and rye :lol: no idea why, it smelt lovely :love::lol: they ignored it so I ended up giving it to Leo who eats every kind of hay put in front of him :lol: it was a good job I only bought the middle sized bag, they completely blanked it! I could buy the smaller one and see if they've changed their minds though, if they refuse it again Leo can have some :D

I won't have enough ings hay to mix with the new meadow hay :( Donny and Lola are really fussy when it comes to hay, they love the Asda hay and the stuff I get from the garden centre but they ignored the expensive stuff :evil: when I got that from hay4pets :lol: they loved the ings hay which is why I bought it and carried on buying it, hopefully they remember how much they loved meadow hay :lol:

Back